[foxboro] Trip

  • From: "Mostafa mohamed" <mostafa_atatork@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 May 2007 06:09:50 +0000

Dear All
We have a general problem. every time there is a trip we don't know the
exact reason. as trip could be caused from AFD or MARKV or From the
triconex. So what do you think the Best practice to analyze the trip is
there a way to extract trip report.
we have
SOE(we have acm so the soe comes to DCS)
AMI
Can we link all messages with the correct time stamps as the ami has
diffrent time stamp from AMI.
Does Synchronizing DCS and ESD will solve the problem?
Can we have a first out configuration?
Can we use more than one trisoe for diffrent eqipment like (compressor we
have trisoe, pump another trisoe in the same ACM)
Thanks and best regards

Mostafa