[foxboro] Tricon upgrade

  • From: <c.a.wolfschlag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 15:09:32 -0400

I'm upgrading our old Tricon system.  I'm replacing my old processor with new
3008's and installing a new 4351B, note I plan on keeping the ACM for now.    I
was reading the setup on the 4351B and the TSAA FDSI driver for the Foxboro
side and the more I read the more confused I get.  Does anyone know of a simple
document that makes clear sense on how to setup the TCM to talk TSAA via the
Ethernet port?  If anyone has any advice or tips on how to get this done I
would greatly appreciate the help.