Re: [foxboro] Tricon upgrade

  • From: "Vandewater, Tom (HI Contractor)" <TVandewater.contractor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 20:24:22 +0000

Wolfie,
        On page 142 of B0400BP - Rev F I see a reference to B0193VK which is
purported to be "Foxguard Manager Direct Connect Interface for Triconex Safety
Systems User's Guide".   However, I don't find that document in my "old"
version of FoxDoc, (K0173WT_G).   I thought it might give some useful
information but I am understanding your frustration as I tried to help.  In
fact, I don't find any reference to the acronym "TCM" in my FoxDoc and when I
search for ACM it has a very complete document, (B0700BK), that tells all
details about how to use an ACM to connect to a Moore APACS system.  Not too
helpful for you.  Wish Foxboro had as good a document for implementing an
interface with their sister company, (Triconex), equipment as they have for the
Migration equipment;<)

        Have you considered using the FBM232/233's to interface with the
TRICON's?

Tom