[foxboro] FBM231 MODBUS Configuration of DCI Blocks

  • From: Dimitris Legakis <legourasj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 16:19:25 +0000

Hello everybody,Having read the I/A series manual thoroughly regarding the
configuration of FBM231 MODBUS communication, I finally realized that I must be
missing something.. Please help me!!Question: If I have to read from a device
through MODBUS RTU RS-485 the following signal:Tagname: 10EKA10GH001XB01AMODBUS
address: 14MODBUS type: Input RegisterHow do I have to configure the RIN
block?NAME = ?IOM_ID = ?PNT_NO = ?Thanx in advance,Dimitris