Re: [foxboro] FBM231 MODBUS Configuration of DCI Blocks

  • From: arbysmith@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 17:03:45 +0000

You must create an ECB202 for the FBM, and then and ECB201 for the device you
are talking to.  It would appear that the DVNAME of the ECB201 would be 14, the
Modbus address and the port number as appropriate.  Then the IOM of the RIN
would be the name of the ECB201, and PNT_NO would be the address, not the name,
of your tag 10EKA10GH001XB01.  Since you say the tag is an input register, the
address presumably is something in the 3xxxx range.  Of course you need to do
the port configuration also and that goes in the FILEID of the ECB202 and the
ECB201.
Roger. Smith
City of Atlanta
Watershed Management