[farroutobservatory] Last night

  • From: Carlos Solis <carlossolis1.cs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Farroutobservatory@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 10:04:23 -0400

Fantastic evening. Surprisingly, I was able to recollect how to complete the
imaging aspect of this hobby and was able to obtain some data on M76. A few
hiccups along the way... As soon as I process the images I will post to the
group. For those who were unable to attend, the conditions were the best that I
can remember which allowed some jaw dropping views. Thanks Dennis for hosting.

Sent from my iPadTo view archives of this list go to
//www.freelists.org/archive/farroutobservatory
You can also unsubscribe by sending email to farroutobservatory-
request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with “unsubscribe” in the Subject.