[farroutobservatory] Re: Last night

  • From: Melissa Buttafuoco <butta1024@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <farroutobservatory@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2014 18:38:07 -0400

It was also a great night for meteors.  I counted about thirty.  Some real
bright ones, some with a long duration.  One left a smoke trail that lasted for
several minutes.
Looking foward to doing it again.

To: farroutobservatory@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [farroutobservatory] Re: Last night
From: dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2014 13:19:36 -0400

It was a pretty good night. I figured out what the problem with my mount was so
there should be no issues next time. I did manage to get a few good subs...