[farroutobservatory] Re: Last night

  • From: "Patricia Reese" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "snuffleupagus98@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "farroutobservatory@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <farroutobservatory@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 21:55:56 -0700

Yep, the meteors were everywhere.  Most of them I just caught with averted
vision until the one with the smoke trail.  I saw that one straight on from the
beginning.  It was awesome!

On Sunday, October 19, 2014 9:31 PM, Carlos Gmail <carlossolis1.cs@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Can't wait till next weekend.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 19, 2014, at 6:38 PM, Melissa Buttafuoco <butta1024@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>It was also a great night for meteors.  I counted about thirty.  Some real
>bright ones, some with a long duration.  One left a smoke trail that lasted
>for several minutes.
>Looking foward to doing it again.
>
>>________________________________
>To: farroutobservatory@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [farroutobservatory] Re: Last night
>From: dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2014 13:19:36 -0400
>
>It was a pretty good night. I figured out what the problem with my mount was
>so there should be no issues next time. I did manage to get a few good subs...

About 15 people there.
Dew started early, about 9, and by 10 everything was dripping.
I drove home in fog at 11.
If next Saturday is clear, we will do it again. Dennis
To view archives of this list go to
//www.freelists.org/archive/farroutobservatory To unsubscribe send an