[fandf100] Re: message from Nina R. - request for your advice

  • From: Nina Garfinkle <nina.garfinkle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: marmb2@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2015 21:53:52 -0500

Me too! :) nina r maybe you can share results at end? Sorry to hear about your
mom.
Nina Garfinkle

Sent from myPhone

On Dec 12, 2015, at 9:08 AM, Marian Berkowitz <marmb2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Actually, I would love to see the replies just to have this sort of
information on hand. Or perhaps this info can be compiled/stored in the F&F
site? Thanks!

Marian

On Saturday, December 12, 2015, Nina Rosenberg <ninarosenberg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Hello, again –

Before anyone else goes to the trouble of digging up information on
HouseWorks (thank you), you should know that we’ve used them for years and
are switching. This is not a complaint. They were perfectly adequate when
my mother’s service needs were simple and basic, and very responsive to last
minute emergency requests. Her current care needs exceed their capabilities
in terms of aide qualifications, training, and daily supervision/oversight.

Nina