[fandf100] Re: message from Nina R. - request for your advice

  • From: TravelinB Abelow <travelinb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ninarosenberg@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 21:18:12 -0500

I would be interested in this information for future need as well.
Thanks,
Beth

On Sat, Dec 12, 2015 at 7:23 AM, Nina Rosenberg <ninarosenberg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi, Families & Friends –

I’ll need to get extensive home care services in place for my mother’s
return home from the hospital, and would appreciate your advice. At this
point I’m only interested in agency services as I need them to provide
coordination, 24/7 emergency back-up, and oversight.

The following agencies have been recommended to me. I’d appreciate
hearing if you’ve used any of them and what your experience has been.

· Excellus Home Care

· Ezra Home Care

· Seniors Helping Seniors

· Geriatric Resource Center

· Keystone Homecare

· Home Staff (used by the VNA)

· VNA Community Health in Arlington

Also, if you have another agency to recommend that’s not on this list,
please do.

Please reply directly to me so we don’t barrage everyone with a slew of
unwanted emails.

Thanks so much.

Nina R.

ninarosenberg@xxxxxxxxxxx