[eyedrumartcomm] Re: give and take

  • From: emma ball <emmagineering@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 13:32:21 -0500

emma b
-----------
emmagineering@xxxxxxxxx
----------
404.576.3625
----------
po box 93292
atlanta ga 30377
----------
vectornectar.com

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail
message, and documents or images attached to the e-mail, by anyone else
other than the intended recipient is unauthorized. If you have received
this email in error, please delete it.