[eyedrumartcomm] Zalop! Loaner Equipment ready for pickup

  • From: emma ball <emmagineering@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "eyedrum_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <eyedrum_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Andy Imm <andyimm@xxxxxxxxx>, Lindsay Smith <lindsaymichellesmith@xxxxxxxxx>, "freshcornpone@xxxxxxxxx" <freshcornpone@xxxxxxxxx>, "eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 12:31:18 -0400

Howdy folks,

Im not sure whose (Robby "the slide projector" kee? Aaron "the rusc-beta
max" ruscetta?) these were, but i put them into the ED office for
safekeeping:
- One slide projector
- One tape deck
- One tape walkman
- One small phonograph
- One lightbox
(I already took my califone phonograph back home.)

Michael took 99% of the art. Hopefully it will go to emory for archiving,
pending outcome of his meeting with the memory rep today. I took a couple
pieces that needed scanning that were return to sender, and also ones that
andy and lindsay were purchasing from the artists. Ill let ya'll know
offlist once I've got that done -- probably later this week.

Any more questions or concerns on that, please hit me up. Thanks again to
everyone who let us use yr equipment for the duration of this amazing show.

emma b
-----------
emmagineering@xxxxxxxxx
----------
404.576.3625
po box 93292
atlanta ga 30377
vectornectar.com

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail
message, and documents or images attached to the e-mail, by anyone else
other than the intended recipient is unauthorized. If you have received
this email in error, please delete it.