[eyedrumartcomm] Re: Zalop! Loaner Equipment ready for pickup

  • From: "L. Alembik" <lisaalembik@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 11:14:54 -0700 (PDT)

Hi y'all,
Are you meeting with Randy Gue from Emory special collections (MARBL)? He
rocks. Literally. Played at Metroplex.

On a different note, when I was in undergrad (early '90s) I had the luck of
being an intern at the Washington Project for the Arts Bookstore. It was the
most amazing place--with artists' books and books on art, including the RESEACH
series and Nexus Books publications, documentations of performances and lots of
Laurie Anderson. People would hang out for hours and read. When I returned to
the ATL, a combination of Homage and Oxford Bookstore reminded me of the
experience. I've always dreamed of having such a space in the ATL.
la

Lisa Alembik
lisaalembik@xxxxxxx