[eyedrumartcomm] Re: [eyedrum_board] mic check

  • From: Andy Imm <andyimm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 09:50:59 -0400

Thanks Priscilla.
Maybe we should just do minimal paper handouts. What do you think? Is there
something particular that needs to be put onto it? A logo of sorts...etc?

I like the idea of cutting out little holes in those canvases to patch the
floor and then painting them down. Just those canvases need to be disposed
of proper because they are leeching out the asbestos. Let me know when
ya'll are working.

Thanks,
Andy

--