[eyedrumartcomm] Re: [eyedrum_board] mic check

  • From: Priscilla Smith <priscillagaysmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "eyedrum_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <eyedrum_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 09:28:15 -0400

Do you have a flyer design? Do you mean postcards? We have used Flash
Graphics, but cruise the interweb and see if anybody's got a special. We
don't really have budget for flyers right now.

It doesn't look like new flooring is going to happen before Sunday, but we
have a gallon of floor paint.

I will be downtown at noon today. I think the floor painting is the biggest
task that needs doing.

Still need a plumber and an electrician.

xo
404-578-4430