[eyedrumartcomm] Re: [eyedrum_board] mic check

  • From: emma ball <emmagineering@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 09:24:34 -0400

i'm game for helping out some evening this week, although my weeknight
availability does not include wednesday because of pre-scheduled meetings.
could do like, 7-10pm-ish. weeknights are "schoolnights" so to speak
because of my working early first shift.

 emma b
—————–
 emmagineering@xxxxxxxxx
—————
 404.576.3625
—————
 po box 93292
 atlanta ga 30377
—————
http://vectornectar.com

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail
message, and documents or images attached to the e-mail, by anyone else
other than the intended recipient is unauthorized. If you have received
this email in error, please delete it.