[eyedrumartcomm] Re: at long last minutes

  • From: terry coffey <terry.coffey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2014 17:04:49 -0400

 Yes I do have an idea for more efficient meetings...As the secretary I
could get the agenda ahead of time as well as each committee report and
have print copies for everyone to look at...
I think that would facilitate understanding as well as allow people to take
notes. Then we can spend less time just absorbing routine business and use
it to discuss more important things, like fundraising, promoting events,
and creating exciting programming....
Do you guys think that it would be helpful to have a printed copy to look
at during meetings as well as a physical calendar.......??