RE: stop email bounce

  • From: "Greg Mulholland" <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 20:14:54 +1100

You need to set yourself up a backup mx on a different internet
connection or with your isp.. That is a server that coolects your email
and sends it on to you after your internet connect connection is down.

But i would first fix the problem which makes your internet connection
so unreliable. You can run a mailserver or other on an unstable internet
connection.

Greg Mulholland
200gb should be enough for anyone!