outlook client showing incorrect timestamp...

  • From: "Chris Chauv" <chrisc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 16:07:14 -0700

Hi all,

I have this Outlook client pc in the network that apparently is getting
a timestamp of one hour behind the actually time on the domain
controller for emails sent or received. I've synch'ed his client machine
w/ the 'net time /set' command and his pc does show the correct time.
but somehow in his Outlook, the 'Received' and 'Sent' time is always one
hour off. This client is running Outlook 2000. I have a few other
clients that are running Outlook 2000, but they are not experiencing
this problem. Has anyone come across this?

thanks,
-chris