Re: upgrade process

  • From: "Bob Kelly" <bkelly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 16:16:24 -0700

My understanding is that you will need to install the windows 2003 server as a
member server initially in order not to mangle some active directory
attributes. Here's a link to an article that I found helpful for our specific
situation... it covers some info that I feel will apply to your upgrades.

Bob Kelly