Re: incoming and outgoing

  • From: Sanjay Choudhary <SChoudhary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 09:44:56 +0530

Check ur IMS properties or send to me

Sanjay Choudhary

Integrix India Pvt. Ltd.
K-103, Kalkaji ,
New Delhi-110019

 -----Original Message-----
From:   Denise Dorrance [mailto:denisedorrance@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent:   Tuesday, June 18, 2002 9:44 PM
To:     [ExchangeList]
Subject:        [exchangelist] Re: incoming and outgoing - Re-Vamped!

We're doing dns through an ISP.  I can get out to the internet but just
can't send email to the outside world.  I called the isp and they said that
if I could get to the internet then it must be on the exchange box.

>From: Enrico Gasparini <enrico@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [exchangelist] Re: incoming and outgoing
>Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 17:22:49 +0100
> - Re-Vamped!
>On Tue, Jun 18, 2002 at 03:29:03PM +0000, Denise Dorrance wrote:
> > - Re-Vamped!
> >

> > Hi All -
> >
> > I am able to send email to anyone within the domain but cannot send or
> > receive from or to anyone outside of the company.  Any help would be
> > appreciated.
> >
>Have your checked your dns configuration?
>Try some nslookups with "set type=mx" to resolve smtp servers for foreign
>You are currently subscribed to this Discussion List as:

DISCLAIMER: The information in this message is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this
message by anyone else is unauthorised.  If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any
action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be
unlawful.  Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this
message in error. Thank you.
Integrix India Pvt.Ltd.