Re: incoming and outgoing

  • From: "SHIVKUMAR S. RAI" <shivkumarrai@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 03:39:37 -0700 (PDT)

hi I need urgent help on exchange server 2000. I have join new company as a
exchange admin.

I have to configure my server to recieve internet mail . User can access their
mailbox across country.

Could u any one tell me about MX Record and IMS Connectror. And What I need to
make mailbox enabled access across country.

Regards

Shivkumar rai

VHL(Wipro)

91-020-4251810

shivkumarrai@xxxxxxxxx

I got one problem in prev. company about smtp virtual server.In some time it is
showing stop and in some time it is showing start.