RE: help me please

  • From: "Leon Beijert" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 14:48:09 +0200

Make sure that every computer can access the network, I main with this
in the policy of the domain.

Or what would help is that you put in the policy the exchange server can
access the network.

And don't forget that the group every one can access the network, fix
this in the domain policy.

On the domain computer go to the mmc with security configuration and

And go to local policies, user rights assignment----Access this computer
from the network.

Best regards
Ventech Engineering BV

Leon Beijert
All incoming and out going e-mail is scanned with Symantec Antivirus,
GFI download and mail security <> <>
webmaster@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:webmaster@xxxxxxxxxx>