help me please

  • From: "Mohammad z al khatib" <mohammadzakariaalkhatib@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 12:18:56 +0000

Hi,
I have exchane 2003 , and i have 130 user in the active directory ( win 2000 server ),
i have a pb in outlook 97 when i `m configuring the user to enter to his mailbox ( entering the exchange sever name and the mailbox name in the mail in control panel ) it gave me cannot resolve the name entered , i used my username but stil it gave me cannot resolve the name or name cannot be resolved , i used a sixth usernames and i`m shure that the spelling of the username in the mail in control panel are correct ,i`m facing this pb in computerswith Nt 4 operating system and 98 operating systems.
Thanks.
Mohammad al khatib