RE: New Problem - Connecting to Exchange Server through VPN

  • From: <oevans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 09:01:40 -0400

I've seen this type of problem before.  Sometimes the profile gets
corrupted.  Try rebuilding the user profile
at the office and try again.  Also you mentioned that he's using a
wireless card, if he's using encryption
try removing it and see what happens.  Even better use the Ethernet
connection instead if that's the case.
In any event I'm pretty sure it's the user profile that's messed up.

Oliver

  _____