[ExchangeList] Re: exchange 200 2003

  • From: "Carl Houseman" <c.houseman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 20:19:26 -0500

Unless your Internet lines go down for more than 48 hours, you don't usually
have to worry about lost mail.  Sending servers almost always retry for at
least 2 days.

And if that's not good enough, you don't need another Exchange server for
this.   Lots of free/cheap SMTP servers can do this.

Carl

  _____