[ExchangeList] Re: exchange 200 2003

  • From: "Jensen, Douglas" <douglas.jensen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 15:46:56 -0600

OK, then you need another site with a separate internet connection. You
specify that MX record as the secondary record (give it lower priority)
and then most mail will flow to the primary. The secondary will catch
mail when the first is busy or down.

Otherwise you need to pay someone else to get your mail and foreword it.