email forwarding twice

  • From: "Henry Wong" <hwong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 13:32:21 -0600

Hi, I have a Front-end and a Back-end server.  I setup a "contact" with an
external email.  I configure a client's account and have all his email
"COPIED" to that Contact ( which is the extermal email address ).
However, incoming emails from outside are forward to hte Contact's address
twice.  emails sent from internal domain is find ( only 1 forwarD).
Is there any setting on the Front-end or Back-end server???

PS:  this happens to all the exchange clients who need mail forward.

Thanks alot
Henry