RE: email forwarding twice

  • From: "Chris Wall" <Chris.Wall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 15:49:20 -0400

Are you running in mixed mode with Exchange 5.5 and Exchange 2003?

I have this same issue in my Mixed mode environment, however the
duplicates only occur on my Exchange 5.5 mailboxes with the automatic
forwarding to contacts/custom recipients.

I will not go into detail as to why this occurs until you reply stating
that you are running the same type of setup.  If you are not in mixed
mode, I am not sure why this is happening to you.