RE: email attachments to Internet accounts always corrupted

  • From: "Kevin Koenig" <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 17:16:13 -0500

My suggestion would be this: if he logs into his exchange acct from
another computer can he send attachments?  I infer this would be a no
because you have rebuilt his computer.  Then if a generic user, not you
because I would infer you have admin rights, log on to his machine can
they send attachments?  If the answer is yes, then I would infer the
issue lies in his acct.   I do not know how big your organization is but
the quickest way to fix this would be to have all his email delivered to
a pst file.  Delete his mailbox and recreate it.  If that does not work
then try deleting his NT acct and recreating it.  If you recreate his NT
account, copy a users acct that you know works that has the same rights
as the current user.