RE: blocking recieving mail

  • From: "David Sierra Fernandez" <SieFerDa@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 13:40:41 +0100

It's not a clean way but you can try in user and computers--> exchange
general options -->delibery restrictions--> delivery message size  and
fix it to a maximum of 1Kb. I don't know which is the effect of 0Kb but
you can try also.

Other way could be (this is what we use) user and computers--> exchange
general options --> storage limits --> uncheck standard value for
mailbox storage and check only the "Forbid send when reach" and try with
1KB.

It is not a clean fix because anyone who tries to send from this account
it is going to receive a error email, but it can be usefull for you.

--Sierr@--