[ExchangeList] Re: a blank email being sent

  • From: "Ripon Bahl" <ripon.bahl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 10:37:18 +0530

Hi Paul

I have seen this thing happening where Antivirus ( in my case it was Group
Shield 6.0) was causing the problem. We resolved it by applying GSE service
pack 1 on it.

You can check this by disabling the Antivirus service.

Thanks and Best Regards

Ripon Bahl

E-mail : ripon.bahl@xxxxxxxxx

  _____

Disclaimer : The information contained in this Message is confidential and
intended only for the use of the individual or entity identified. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, any dissemination,
distribution or copying of the information contained in this message is
strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify
the sender immediately.

  _____