[ExchangeList] Outlook automaticlly accepts meeting request

  • From: <ChongJa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 18:04:22 -0500

I am still unable to find out why for one user, any meetings requests
sent to her gets automatically accepted as tentative. I checked all the
settings in Outlook Calendar to make sure automatically accept meeting
requests is not checked and process messages on arrival is not checked.
No rules and no delgates. I just created her a new mailbox and when
sending her a meeting request it still automatically accepts.

James Chong