[ExchangeList] Re: Veirtas Backup Exec Exchange 2003 Mailbox Backups

  • From: "Chris L. Collins" <ccollins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 08:51:03 -0700

Mark, we have the same issue with our Veritas backup.  It backs up
everything else with fast speed.  We get over 1 Gig per minute with the
store, it just crawls to approx 100 mb per min on the mailbox backup.
Hope that helps.

Chris

________________________________

Visit our website at www.piteduncan.com

Pite Duncan & Melmet, LLP strives to provide excellent client service.
If you have any comments to share with management regarding our performance,
whether complimentary or letting us know about areas that need improvement,
please send an email to: clientfeedback@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain attorney/client information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or
agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited.
by reply email
or by telephone (call us collect at 619/590-1300) and immediately delete this
message and all its attachments.
Thank you.