[ExchangeList] Veirtas Backup Exec Exchange 2003 Mailbox Backups

  • From: "Barton, Mark" <mark.barton@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 16:15:25 +0100

Hi All

I am trying to find out the average speed of a backup when backing up
exchange mailboxes, We have roughly 100gb Database and the backup is
only running at 40mb per minute

Can anyone else provide any information on the speeds they get from
backup exec?

Mark Barton

VShips ISD

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to
whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that
you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this email in error please contact the sender.