[ExchangeList] Re: Syntax for ISINTEG.

  • From: <ChongJa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 10:14:45 -0400

Are you having some issues with your public database store that you're
wishing to perform isinteg?

1. Make a backup of your public database store using your backup
software. To be extra safe, I would also copy that database file off to
another server.
2. To run isinteg, dismount your public folder store in ESM. Open
command prompt, go to where exchange was installed, your program
files\exchsrvr\bin directory. Type isinteg -s servername -fix -test
alltests. At the end of an Isinteg fix run, you will likely see hundreds
to thousands of warnings.  The thing you need to worry about is not
warnings, but errors. You need to run isinteg until there are zero
errors reported.
3. It's always recommended to run defrag after you perform isinteg. Go
to your command prompt again, into your exchsrvr\bin directory. Type
eseutil /d "E:\EXCHSRVR\priv1.edb" (Your path of your db)