[ExchangeList] Re: Syntax for ISINTEG.

  • From: <ChongJa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 10:26:03 -0400

Have you verified if it's a hardware issue? Did you run your
manufacturers diagnostic software on your controller? Have you tried
different tapes? Do you see any hardware events in your system log? Have
you tried upgrading controller drivers firmware? You want to try to rule
out hardware issues before running utilities on your Exchange DB.