[ExchangeList] Still answers with this problem

  • From: khan etsham <etshamkhan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 23:43:19 -0700 (PDT)

We have still answer this not big issue you will be to take backup on same time same date.
You have two thoing to check.
No 1: Backup Softwere i recmond you server softwere.
No:2 Runing Procedure.
Patrick <london31uk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We are not on cluster, and the IS falls over every other night

Greg Herzog <glherzog@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Check your cluster log as well. We had a random failover that was happening every night around 4am. Turns out the antivirus hadn't been configured to exclude the quorum drive and real time scanning kept mucking up the cluster log truncation process.  The DB cleanup for the quorum was on a weird schedule so it was tough to nail down. Probably not the same thing as you since yours only happens once a month but may be worth a shot.

Greg