[ExchangeList] How to Edit Disclaimer In Exchange 2003

  • From: "Shorabh Upadhyay" <shorabh.upadhyay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxx, exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 12:55:48 +0530

Warm greetings to all of you,

I am having Exchange server 2003 with Front end and Back end environment. We are having Disclaimer added to all of you out going mails.

We have set this Disclaimer through VBS script (MS KB 317680).

Now I want to edit that existing Disclaimer. I have edited the existing EventSinkScript.Vbs file and do unregistered /register but no luck so far. Even I move existing VBS file to some other location and save new file at same location with same and with new name as well.

Even I am not getting the successful message after register that VBS file.

Kindly suggest how to accomplish this task.

TIA

--
Thanks and Regards,

Shorabh S. Upadhyay
MicroSoft- Servers Administrator
(Ship Is Always Safe at SeaShore But it is not made for this....)