[ExchangeList] Re: Copy of mails to another mailbox

  • From: "Ahmad " <shamshad.ishir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 11:31:51 +0530

do we have any GUI software based on this script anywhere ..

On 8/6/07, James Chong <jchong@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Glen Scales has event sink here. Not that event sinks don't fire on MAPI sent messages, so you will have to register the sink on a bridgehead server that services your inbound\outbound mail.

James Chong (MVP)
MCSE | M+, S+, MCTS, Security+
msexchangetips.blogspot.com