[ExchangeList] Re: SPF and External to External Distribution List

  • From: "Joseph King" <joseph.king@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 12:20:44 -0700

And that?s the problem. SPF is set to only server ?x? is allowed to send on
behalf of gmail. Since this is a setting in Google?s DNS, you?re not going
to be able to get around that.

You have to send out as ?@contoso.com? with a reply-to  of the original
sender (just like you were doing) to insure delivery. You would probably be
better served with a listserv service than trying to do this with Exchange.

In Your Service,

Joseph King, MCSE
 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/joking> http://www.linkedin.com/in/joking
 <http://www.joking.net/> http://www.joking.net