[ExchangeList] SPF and External to External Distribution List

  • From: David Sierra Fernández <SieFerDa@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 18:27:21 +0200

Perhaps some of you have this scenario in your exchange organization and I would like to know how you accomplish it:

·         We have exchange distribution lists with external members (contacts)

·         Other external users write to these list

The result is that out domain is sending mails impersonating an external domain. If destination domain use SPF (as we do) will drop down the mails believing we are spammers.

How do you solve this situation?

Thank you very much for your help.

David Sierra

Messaging Administrator