Re: Relaying Problems - Exchange 2003

  • From: akk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 14:51:12 -0700

John,

I only have one problem - the one where domain users sending mail through
the server to external users are getting 5.7.1.

what you term as problem #2 only came about when I tried sometrhing
different - I thought I was quite clear when saying "I was checking ..."

In any case, we do not have Symantec products on the server.  We do also
do not have and Cisco products on our network.  However, if the ISP is
using a Cisco router somewhere in the loop, would that affect our relaying
capability?

Cheers,
Anthony.