RE: Recovery server not recognized

  • From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 09:54:03 -0400

I may be missing something here.  You have two separate forests that you
want to use?  That's could be more complicated.  Have you had a chance to
read the disaster recovery whitepapers yet?  If not, now would be a good
time to have a peek.  There is a lot of good information about the
architecture and approaches that are recommended.

Drop me a note off-line if I can be of any help.

Al