Recovery Storage Group

  • From: "Ruba Al Omari" <romari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 11:48:47 +0300

Hi,

I am testing the recovery storage group in exchange 2003,  I have read
the document "Using Exchange Server 2003 Recovery Storage Groups", after
I created the RSG on the server and waited for replication, when ever I
try to add a mailbox store to the recovery storage group the system
manager hangs till I have to end it manually, no errors in the event
viewer or windows, I deleted the recovery storage group and recreated it
with the same behavior happening. I have exchange 2003 (version 6.5
build 6944.4) , 4 storage groups and multiple mailbox stores in each
storage group. What could be the problem?

Thanks

r.