Re: RES: RE: RES: RE: RES: RE: RES: RE: RES: Could not connect to smtp host : 10053

  • From: "Mark Meelhuysen" <m.meelhuysen@xxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 10:44:42 -0600

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! You never guess what the problem was.. and
so stupid of me that I did not think of it. It means that the problem was
there for a longer time than I thought. It was McAfee v8.01 Enterprise
that was the bottleneck!!! I uninstalled my Symantec Corporate Edition
9.0, and installed McAfee after many people told me that it was much
better than Symantec. What is your opinioun about this?

I thought of it after I found the next article on the web:

http://kbase.pscs.co.uk/index.php?page=index_v2&id=242&c=1