Problem with outbound mails

  • From: Olomo Opeyemi <hoppy_lumz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 00:19:16 -0700 (PDT)

I have a problem with my exchange server. It all
started when my ISP changed my IP address and I had to
reconfigure my DNS records and my router configuration
to accomodate the chane. Initially my exchange was
working fine but all of a sudden all remote mails
started bouncing back. We can only send and receive
mails locally. We cannot send remote mails but we can
receive them.

I've checked System administrator to see if there is
any peculiarities but there seems to be none.

Pls help.

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com