Re: Port 25

  • From: <paul_lemonidis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 20:10:27 +0100

Hi John

I would agree except that as I understand they have closed the port to absolutely EVERYONE no matter what? If your ISP is blocking port 25 outbound please could you explain how anyone will ever deliver mail out from any server? This guy is clearly representing a business and unless I have missed something here has been told he cannot have port 25 opened no matter what?

Please feel free to correct me if I am mistaken or have misunderstood something.

Paul Lemonidis.

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Tolmachoff (Lists)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>