Re: Port 25

  • From: <Paul_Lemonidis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 10:14:51 +0100

Hi

If your ISP are so hopeless that they think blocking all outbound mail from their own customers is the only to control traffic I can only suggest you change ISP's ASAP. This is the equivalent of "the client services telephone hepldesk is mowed under with calls so we will just turn off the phone and ignoe all the calls"!!!!!

Regards,

Paul Lemonidis.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Captain Baz" <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>