RE: PFinfo.exe:

  • From: "Periyasamy, Raj" <Raj.Periyasamy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 10:14:21 -0500

Iqbal, Are you running the System manager from the server directly or
from a workstation. I have seen this problem when you run the System
manager from a workstation. If system manager runs from the exchange
server, you don't have the problem. I was able to fix the problem in the
workstation by removing and reinstalling the system manager.